- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
LoadShare collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Drivers License “status” only for active or suspended status
- Journey data including mileage and time spent
- All conversations between members
- Your Geolocation according to application data provided or manually entered
How do we collect your data?
By signing up you have directly or indirectly provided LoadShare with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Received a parcel from a LoadShare member
- Make use of the LoadShare APP and associated web service/s.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email, chat tools, social media or other means
- Permit cookie usage through use or view of the LoadShare website or APP services
- Any other ways LoadShare collects data during the process of using our services
LoadShare may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Data collection
- Data background checks
How will we use your data?
LoadShare collects your data so that we can:
- Function in our daily web based business
- Process services, orders and manage your account.
- Contact you with special offers on other products and services strictly in relation to trending data already provided
If you agree, LoadShare will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- LoadShare will only share your data with strictly limited partnered companies.
When LoadShare processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies and various organizations to prevent fraudulent purchases or transactions. LoadShare will share your data with authorities for the expressed reasons of security and abiding with local country based laws.
How do we store your data?
LoadShare securely stores your data in Cloud based servers located in a distributed architecture, mostly within the EU and under GDPR https://gdpr.eu
LoadShare will keep your personal, transactional and journey data for 12 months. Once this time period has expired, we will archive and purge your journey and transactional data by an automated process. Your personal data will remain on the servers, for authentication and access purposes, unless you specifically request removal in writing.
LoadShare would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop LoadShare from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the LoadShare Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
LoadShare would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request LoadShare for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that LoadShare correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request LoadShare to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that LoadShare erase your personal data, under certain conditions. This has to be done through a written request at https://loadshare.com/contactus
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that LoadShare restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to LoadShare’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that LoadShare transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files automatically placed on your computer, if accepted, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- improving user experience and customer process workflow
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – LoadShare uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – LoadShare uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. LoadShare sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- [Add any other types of cookies LoadShare uses]
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that LoadShare has not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.